We have a Tax Manager Position Open
Take a look at the below job description and if you meet the qualifications, please email your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use our application form to send your resume to us.
We are looking for candidates who possess a strong attention to detail and are sensitive to deadlines. Our positions offers an opportunity for individuals to provide services to high-profile companies and organizations.
Join our Wedel Rahill Team! Check out our company culture.
We’re active on social media – here’s where we are, so check us out!
LinkedIn – linkedin.com/company/wedel-rahill-&-associates-cpa’s-plc/
Twitter – @WedelRahill
Instagram – WedelRahillCPAs
Facebook – facebook.com/wedelrahill
We are currently seeking an individual who will lead and manage tax engagements and provide high quality service for our clients.
- • Preparation and review of federal and multi-state income tax returns for individuals, businesses and exempt organizations
• Builds new and existing client relationships and demonstrates knowledge of client business
• Prepare and review written correspondence for submission to IRS/Treasury Department and State Revenue Departments
• Manage deadlines and production goals
- • CPA certification
• 6+ years prior experience in public accounting
• Experience in preparing individual, business and exempt organization tax returns
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong computer skills in tax software, Excel and Word
• Detail oriented, ability to multi-task and have excellent time management skills
What We Offer You:
- Paid time off.
- A stable and growing firm. Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Team-oriented atmosphere.
- Opportunity for growth and advancement.
- Professional and fun work environment – yes, really it is!
- Flexible Fridays – during the summer and late fall we maintain a flex schedule – we work 40 hours in 4 ½ days.