Staff Accountant – Full or Part-Time Position Open Now
Take a look at the below job description and you can email your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use our application form to send your resume to us.
We are looking for candidates who possess a strong attention to detail and are sensitive to deadlines. Position offers an opportunity for individuals to provide services to high-profile companies and organizations.
Join our Wedel Rahill Team! Check out our company culture.
Staff Accountant (Full or Part-Time)
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly financial compilations
- Preparation of payroll reports and other payroll compliance reports
- Preparation of sales tax reports, 1099s and other business related tax reporting
- Coordinates work with clients in compiling information
Experience and Skills:
- Associates degree or higher in accounting, finance or other business related field or a minimum of 4-5 years of experience as a full charge bookkeeper
- Ability to work well within deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with QuickBooks, Peachtree or other similar general ledger software packages desired.
- Ability to effectively interact with client, partners and fellow employees.
What We Offer You
- A stable and growing firm. Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Paid time off.
- Team-oriented atmosphere.
- Opportunity for growth and advancement.
- Flexible Fridays – come in early and/or stay late and have certain Friday afternoons off in the summer.
Apply now – email us at email@example.com, or use our application form