We have a Tax Manager Position Open
Take a look at the below job description and if you meet the qualifications, please email your resume to us at email@example.com, or use our application form to send your resume to us.
We are looking for candidates who possess a strong attention to detail and are sensitive to deadlines. Our positions offers an opportunity for individuals to provide services to high-profile companies and organizations.
Join our Wedel Rahill Team! Check out our company culture.
We’re active on social media – here’s where we are, so check us out!
LinkedIn – linkedin.com/company/wedel-rahill-&-associates-cpa’s-plc/
Twitter – @WedelRahill
Instagram – WedelRahillCPAs
Facebook – facebook.com/wedelrahill
We are looking for an experienced Tax Manager to lead and manage multiple operations of the tax practice area and to deliver quality tax services. You will serve as business advisor to our clients, providing innovative tax planning.
Tax Manager responsibilities include:
- Delivering a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations
- Building relationships and interacting with clients to provide excellent planning, consulting and expertise
- Providing innovative tax planning and reviewing complex income tax returns
- Preparation and review of federal and multi-state income tax returns for individuals, businesses and exempt organization
- Build relationships and interact with clients to provide excellent planning, consulting and expertise
- Provide innovative tax planning and review complex income tax returns
- Identify and mitigate tax risks
- Coordinate accounting staff and assess their performance
- Manage tax provision and tax compliance process
- Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices
- Proven work experience as a Tax Manager
- 6+ years of public accounting experience
- Excellent knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance and all types of tax returns
- Knowledge of tax software and Office 365
- Good at meeting deadlines and solving problems
- Exceptional client service along with the ability to develop excellent client relationships
- Strong leadership and personnel management skills
- Analytical skills with detail orientation
- CPA designation, and Bachelor’s in Accounting or finance
What We Offer You
- A stable and growing firm. Competitive compensation and benefits
- Paid time off
- Team-oriented atmosphere that is fun – really!
- Opportunity for growth and advancement