Wedel Rahill & Associates, CPA’s, PLC is seeking individuals in all areas we operate. We seek candidates for positions in:
- Senior Tax Accountant – job description below-Interviewing now for this position. Use this handy New application form
If you meet the above qualifications and are interesting in working with great people, please get in touch with us. You can email your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use our application form to send your resume to us.
We are looking for candidates who possess a strong attention to detail and are sensitive to deadlines. Position offers an opportunity for individuals to provide services to high-profile companies and organizations.
Join our Wedel Rahill Team! Check out our company culture.
Senior Tax Accountant
We are currently seeking professionals to work with our team to provide tax services for our clients. We have complimentary goals of serving our clients extremely well along with providing a supportive, challenging and satisfying work environment for team members.
Please note the Experience and Skills section as we are following this list closely and each of these skills or educational levels are required to be considered.
- Preparation of complex federal and multi-state tax returns for individuals, businesses and exempt organizations
- Assist tax manager with review of income tax returns
- Performs tax projections and assists with planning for clients
- Performs work on special tax-related projects
- Assist and respond to IRS and State Revenue Department notices
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or Finance
- CPA Designation preferred
- 3-5 years prior experience in public accounting
- Experience in preparation of income tax returns for individuals and businesses
- Strong computer skills
- work well within a team environment
- working knowledge of tax software – Ultra Tax a plus
What We Offer You
- A stable and growing firm. Competitive compensation and benefits.
Apply now – email us at email@example.com, or use our application form