Wedel Rahill & Associates, CPA’s, PLC is seeking individuals in all areas we operate. We seek candidates for positions in:
- Tax Accountant – job description below-Interviewing now for this position. Use this handy New application form
If you meet the above qualifications and are interesting in working with great people, please get in touch with us. You can email your resume to us at email@example.com, or use our application form to send your resume to us.
We are looking for candidates who possess a strong attention to detail and are sensitive to deadlines. Position offers an opportunity for individuals to provide services to high-profile companies and organizations.
Join our Wedel Rahill Team! Check out our company culture.
We are looking for a dynamic individual with a strong work ethic to assist with tax services for our client base. Candidates must be familiar with federal and multi-state taxation and possess analytical skills for solutions to client’s tax needs
- Preparation of federal and state tax returns for individuals, partnerships, S- Corporations, C- Corporations and exempt organizations.
- Completes tax research and special projects as needed.
- Ensure professional development through ongoing education.
- Handle routine client tax questions, and works with clients to collect necessary information for tax return completion and compliance.
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field.
- 3-4 years of experience in public accounting or equivalent combination of education, experience and internship programs.
- Experience with entity and individual tax returns.
- Understanding of tax code and technical aspects of tax preparation and compliance.
- Ability to work well within deadlines and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
What We Offer You
- A stable and growing firm. Competitive compensation and benefits
- Paid time off.
- Team-oriented atmosphere.
- Opportunity for growth and advancement.
Apply now – email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use our application form