Current Openings – Tax Specialist
We are currently seeking professionals to work with our team to provide tax services for our clients. We have complimentary goals of serving our clients extremely well along with providing a supportive, challenging and satisfying work environment for team members.
Please note the Experience and Skills section as we are following this list closely and each of these skills or educational levels are required to be considered.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form here on our website.
- Preparation of complex federal and multi-state tax returns for individuals, businesses and exempt organizations
- Assist in tax research for partners and managers
- Performs tax projections and assists with planning for clients
- Performs work on special tax-related projects
- Interact directly with clients handling questions and concerns
- Assist and respond to IRS and State Revenue Department notices
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field of study
- CPA Designation preferred or CPA candidates
- 3-5 years prior experience in public accounting
- Experience in preparation of income tax returns for individuals and businesses
- Strong computer skills
- Work well within a team environment
- Working knowledge of tax software – Ultra Tax a plus
What We Offer You
- A stable and growing firm. Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Paid time off.
- Team-oriented atmosphere.
- Opportunity for growth and advancement.
- Professional and fun work environment
- Flexible Fridays – come in early and/or stay late and in the early summer and late fall.
Here are a couple of our team building afternoons during the summer of 2018.